|On this page|
|Overview – Happiness 4 Life|
|Workshop Session Plan|
|Key Learning Outcomes|
“Happiness is finding why you are here”
Happiness is a decision. Do you believe that?
According to Andrew Mathews in his book ‘Being Happy’ ….“It is not what happens to us in life that determines our happiness so much as the way we react to what happens”.
Happiness is essential for wellbeing, cooperation, innovation and fostering positive environments which all contribute to a fulfilling life. Happy people are less likely to get sick, are more resilient to stress and are keen to contribute proactively.
Happiness is a topic least talked about, yet it is critical for wellbeing. The workshop Happiness 4 Life is designed to inspire people to take responsibility for their happiness and learn ways to look at life positively.
Overview – Happiness 4 Life
The Happiness 4 Life workshop is for community and business groups. The workshop is presented by Peacefull the Clown, who shares a clowns perspective of happiness. Peacefull was invited to Russia with Dr. Patch Adams and clowns regularly in hospitals to inspire positivity and happiness.
The workshop design is part theory and part practical to action happiness in our lives, work and community.
Workshop Session Plan
- What is happiness?
- Positive thinking
- Happiness blockers
- Creating happiness
- Right or happy
- Why are people unhappy?
- Emotions and perceptions
- Core values
- Laughter session
- Happiness in Action
- Peaceful communities and wisdom.
Key Learning Outcomes
- To understand we are all responsible for our happiness
- To brainstorm happiness in life and work
- To learn skills in positive thinking
- To develop an understanding of positive attitudes
- To learn about power issues
- To understand the power of negativity
- To learn that emotions colour the way we feel and what we see
- To look at core values and how that affects happiness
- To experience laughing and letting go, to feel happy
- To learn how each person can action happiness at home, work and in the community